Terms & Conditions
Who is Fleur of England?
Fleur of England is a trading style of Fleur T Ltd. Fleur T Ltd. Is a company registered in England at Companies House No. 04254489.
Our registered office is Fleur of England, 7 Zetland Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 7AG.
Our registered VAT number is 783552111. If you buy a product from our website, it is sold by Fleur T Ltd.
What do these terms and conditions cover?
What are the rules that apply when you buy a product?
- The contract between you and Fleur T Ltd for the sale of any product comes into effect at the point you receive a confirmatory email from Fleur T Ltd that your order has been successfully processed.
- Legal ownership of the product transfers to you (the buyer) at the later of the point we receive proper payment and the point they are dispatched from Fleur T Ltd. For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in England.
- Any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and you and Fleur T Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in the event of a dispute.
How can you pay?
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
- Solo, Delta
You may send your credit card information via phone, or over the Internet. Please do not email these details to us.
By placing and order, you confirm that the payment details are correct and that you are entitled to make payment using them. You confirm that when we process your order, payment will be made in full.
When the order is placed at our website, all credit card details are handled by our payment processing partner; SAGE PAY. You will be transferred to their secure site to make payment.
Orders placed from outside the UK may not be subject to VAT depending on VAT rules in force at the time.
What if an item is unavailable?
The purchase of all items is subject to availability, if your order is not in stock, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative solutions. If we cannot fulfill your order for any reason, you will be advised by phone or email. We always try to keep the information on our website about availability up to date, but our only responsibility to you if an item is unavailable will be to tell you as soon as we can, and to not charge you for it.
When will your items be delivered and how will they be packaged?
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt, subject to order information and credit card authorisation. Any order placed over weekends will usually be dispatched on Monday (with the exception of bank holidays). For any special requirements, please call us on +44 (0)117 9244177, we will always do our best to help.
We offer a choice of Luxury or Eco packaging which can be selected at checkout.
UK Mainland Delivery
All standard deliveries made within mainland UK will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and will require a signature. Express orders will be sent via DHL.
International orders are generally delivered within 5-10 working days, however they can be subject to customs or other delays outside our control. Items are sent via Royal Mail "Airsure" or "International Signed For" services. There may be some places that we cannot deliver to and we will let you know if that is the case.
Customs & Duty
Please note that all shipments outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
What happens if information on the website is not correct?
- We have taken great care to ensure that colours and products are displayed as close to the true product as possible. However variations of screen colour may occur and we cannot guarantee the colour on your monitor or screen is a true reflection of our product on delivery.
- All of our lingerie should be hand-washed only. We do not accept any responsibility for wear and tear and damage to the product caused by machine washing, reckless treatment or not following any other instructions.
- Descriptions and prices are correct at the time they go live on the website. However prices are subject to change without notice.
- If any product is incorrectly priced so that the correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we may either contact you and ask you if you would like to proceed with the order at the correct price, or we may contact you to tell you that we have cancelled your order.
What are the rules on refunds and exchanges?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund or exchange it within 14 days of receipt, provided that the product is still in perfect condition, unworn and with all tags attached.
- The returns form enclosed with your order must be completed in full and accompany the item(s) you wish to return. All goods must be returned in their original condition, unworn and with all tags attached in their original packaging.
- Goods must be returned to:
Fleur of England
7 Zetland Road, Redland
Bristol, BS6 7AG
- Please take care with unpacking and repacking. Please also ensure that briefs are tried on over your own lingerie – we will not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or washed.
- E-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
- We recommend that you send any returns to us by registered post and retain proof of postage.
- Refunds and exchanges are made approximately one week after receipt of goods to allow for inspection. If your chosen garment is not in stock we will contact you to offer an alternative.
- Customers who have paid by credit card will have their account credited. While we process this immediately this can take up to a month to be reflected on your statement depending on the credit card provider.
- We will not make refunds to a third party.
- If you believe your goods are faulty in any way please contact us as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is our liability to you if something goes wrong?
- We do our best to make sure the contents of our website is without defect and is accurate, but we do not claim, guarantee or warrant that any material on our website is accurate, up to date or suitable for any particular purpose. If you use our website, you do so at your own risk.
- We will not be responsible if for any reason our website is down or unavailable and we will not be responsible to you for the content of any third party site linked to from our website.
- We will only be responsible to you for any losses that you suffer where we either breach our contract with you, or otherwise fail to use reasonable skill and care and then only to the extent that such losses are foreseeable i.e. it is obvious to both of us that such losses might be suffered at the time you order the relevant product.
- To the extent the law permits it, our maximum liability to you in relation to an order placed by you will be limited to the amount paid by you for that order.
- We will not be responsible for indirect or consequential loss or loss of profit or losses suffered by anyone acting other than as a private individual (retail customer and not acting in the course of a business).
What are the terms applying to the Inner Circle?
- The customer needs to spend over £1,000 in a year period to enter the Inner Circle.
- Once in the Inner Circle you will receive:
- 15% discount on all orders (not in conjunction with any other offer).
- Special gifts, previews and offers throughout the year.
- We reserve the right to alter these at any point, or suspend, remove or alter the Inner Circle.
What are the rules on promotions?
- If there is a free gift with purchase, it cannot be returned alone - it must be sent back as a whole order.
- If there is a coupon code promotion, the coupon code must be added in your basket prior to checking out.
- You cannot use more than 1 coupon code or promotion at the same time.
- Promotions may be altered, suspended or withdrawn by us at any time.
- All gift cards are valid for a year from the date of purchase. Any credit not used in that time is no longer valid for purchase.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.