At Fleur of England, we are always on the lookout for talented team players, who share our vision of exquisite luxury. If you think you have what it takes to help develop our beautiful innovations, then we would love to hear from you. Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.
E Commerce and digital marketing manager.
- Salary -competitive – In line with experience
- Level – Mid/senior
- ROLE: Part time 3-4 (days) / Minimum of 6 months, possibly longer, open to freelancers
- LOCATION: Redland, Bristol, office based.
- EXPERIENCE: 5 + years
- QUALIFICATION: Marketing degree or equivalent.
- REPORTING TO: CEO and Founder
- Team players
- Positive attitude
- Conscious living
- Like to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in
- Can do attitude
- Creative thinkers
- Our customers
- Making women feel exquisitely confident
To inspire a more confident and conscious world with femininity and sustainability at its heart.
Fleur of England is a luxury lingerie brand Based in the heart of Bristol, Fleur Leads a small team who are all passionate about making women feel exquisitely confident. Craftmanship, sustainability, Luxury, Service and Fit are at the heart of everything we do.
We are on a mission to inspire confidence and create a conscious world with femininity and suitability at its heart. This is an exciting time for Fleur of England, in the past year we have gone from strength to strength, we are looking for a savvy digital marketer to lead the digital team, push our values further and drive our purpose through creative marketing campaigns.
We are looking for a strategic and dynamic individual with a passion for digital marketing and elevated/conceptual brand campaigns. You will be organized and have lots of energy to hit the ground running. A true creative but with an analytical mind. You will want to push the brand further driving its purpose and elevate our digital positioning in the luxury lingerie market.
You will have a proven track record of digital marketing management preferably working in the luxury fashion market. This role is a pivotal to creating our future brand strategy as well and being executional. As a team we are currently working on lots of exciting projects and this role is key to delivering creative and innovative marketing driving our purpose. You will be passionate about working with branding and creating assets and content. Have an eye for brand, detail, data, and luxury.
You will be used to being accountable for sales of an e-commerce business, delivering on metrics and coming up with solutions to obstacles.
Our team is everything to us, experience of managing and developing a small team is essential.
Solid technical knowledge and experience of, google analytics, shopify, SEM rush, mail-chimp, Google ad words, search console, SEO, and face book. You will have strong analytical skills and be a data driven thinker.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years experience in e-commerce and digital marketing with a strong grasp of numeracy, website optimisation, analytics and social media marketing with a proven track record in creating and executing successful innovative global digital marketing campaigns.
Experience of working with Press and in PR would be beneficial.
- Creation and management of digital marketing strategy, calendar and implementation and tracking of KPI’S
- Managing the digital team and projects to deadlines and in line with the brand guidelines
- Be accountable for the tracking and reporting on marketing activity ensuring that spend against budget will add value to the company
- Creation, execution and segmentation of all e-mail marketing campaigns and growing our e-mail marketing list
- Management and creation of marketing assets maintaining brand guidelines
- Management of all digital paid activities, Facebook, PPC, Pinterest, and Google Shopping
- Managing the e-commerce and digital marketing budgets to deliver the best ROI
- Management of brand collaborations and affiliate marketing
- Ensuring all marketing content and communications align to our brand guidelines
- Delivering and driving our purpose further by giving confidence to our team and customers
- Responsible for sales targets and delivering on growth, coming up with solutions to any obstacles
- Reporting and delivering business KPI’s
- Manage the e-commerce CRM
- Keeping the website current with all content and updating new collections and key pages on a regular basis
- Working closely with our website development agency to deliver on any development/design work
- Creation and implementation of SEO and keyword strategies, ensuring best practice for SEO.
- Measuring LTV and making recommendation to improve and drive down CPA
- Creation and optimisation of landing pages to best marketing practice
- Overseeing social media Co-ordinator on social media, influencer marketing, blog, copy, press and PR
- Being our positive Luxury champion
- Managing the digital team and projects to deadlines and in line with the brand
- Managing customer service associate/digital assistant, with SEO and content of site
- Project management of digital projects to tight deadlines and on budget
- Driving key digital projects forwards and being current with any trends/technology in the digital landscape
- Identifying new opportunities for growth continuously monitoring performance and making recommendations for growth
- Undertake and assist with new and exciting projects as required
Staff discount, bonus dependant on company performance, pension scheme.
To apply please send your CV, covering letter and an example of a campaign that you have created and executed to email@example.com by the 14th July.
As a student Fleur undertook many internships to get first hand experience in the work place, so she fully supports individuals starting out in their careers. Fleur of England is happy to offer short term internships in either design and production, or digital marketing, press and wholesale fulfilment, here in our Bristol office. We are quite flexible to suit studies/work and internships can be part time or full time for University students or graduates.
Design/production - assist with: patterns, quality control, order fulfilment, etc.
Digital/Press/Wholesale - assist with: social media marketing, press sample fulfilment, wholesale order fulfilment etc.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and what you want to gain from your experience.