5 Questions With London Influencer Paige Leanne
5 QUESTIONS WITH PAIGE LEANNE
Meet Paige, a 24 year old influencer & blogger from London. Her style and aesthetic is something we have always loved here at Fleur of England. She has a genuine and positive relationship with her followers across all social platforms. A lot of her imagery is taken on a Canon Shot Supreme for both Instagram and her blog, which we think reflects her vintage personality perfectly.
If you wish to find out more about Paige head over to her blog where she talks all things fashion, lingerie and lifestyle. https://www.paige-leanne.com/
London is the world’s fashion capital. The hustle and bustle of everyday life makes it an exciting and desirable city to live in. Everywhere you look there’s new, interesting and innovative places to explore. The people who live there are forward thinkers who aren’t afraid to break the norm and push social boundaries. Not forgetting the mass of renowned designers who reside in central London and feature at one of the biggest event of the year, London Fashion Week.
How would you describe your Style?
A bit vintage, classic shapes and a tad rock, I think! My style is very set, I’m usually in Dr Martens, a dress and my oversized leather jacket (an old eBay purchase that is my priced possession)!
What brands are you loving right now?
Free People, I love them so much! Their modern hippy style is so much vibe. Reformation is a brand that is doing great things for the environment by being as ethical and transparent as possible. I also love The Great Frog, I’m always adorned with big rings and they do the best ones.
What’s your favourite place to eat in London?
Franco Manca or Pizza Pilgrims, I’m a sucker for a real good pizza and they do the best! Also great for cheap beer!
5 things in your handbag..?
1) Lip balm, either the Nivea one with SPF or Malin and Goetz.
2) Phone, cable and charger. I work a lot of my phone so I always need a battery back up.
3) Film camera, I usually have my Canon Sure Shot Supreme in my bag. If not, my bigger Canon AE1 is on my shoulder.
4) Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish powder, I have oily skin so a compact powder is a must.
5) Headphones, how can anyone sit on public transport in London without listening to music?!