Terms & conditions of sale
The Seller is Fleur T Ltd. Fleur of England is a trading style of Fleur T Ltd. Registered in England at Companies House No. 04254489. Our registered office is Fleur of England, 7 Zetland Rd, Redland, Bristol, BS6 7AG. Our registered VAT number is 783552111
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract between you and Fleur T Ltd for the sale of any product commences at the point you receive a confirmatory email from Fleur T Ltd that your order has been successfully processed.
- Title in the goods transfers to you (the buyer) at the point at which they are dispatched from Fleur T Ltd. For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom.
- Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and Fleur T Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
We accept the following credit and debit cards:
- Solo, Delta
We do not accept American Express.
You may send your credit card information via phone, or over the Internet. Please do not email these details to us. Orders placed from outside the UK and Europe will not be subject to VAT.
All items are subject to availability, if your order is not in stock Fleur T Ltd will contact you as soon as possible to discuss alternative solutions. If we cannot fulfill your order for any reason, you will be advised by phone or email.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
When the order is placed at our website, all credit card details are handled by our payment processing partner; SAGE PAY. You will be transferred to their secure site and credit card numbers will be encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are not held in clear text on any website.
DELIVERY AND PACKAGING
All purchases come beautifully wrapped in complimentary luxury packaging.
Postage and Delivery Information
We aim to dispatch all orders within 48 hours of receipt, subject to order information and credit card authorization. Any order placed over weekends will be dispatched on Monday (with the exception of bank holidays). For any special requirements, please call us on +44 (0) 117 970 6701.
UK Mainland Delivery
All standard deliveries made within mainland UK will be sent via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and will require a signature. Express orders will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, and are guaranteed to be received by 1pm the next day (subject to your order being placed by 3pm) with a signature.
International orders are generally delivered within 5-10 working days, however can be subject to customs delay. Garments are sent via Royal Mail "Airsure" or "International Signed For" services. For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included. All orders placed from outside the UK and Europe will have the VAT deducted.
Customs & Duty
Please note that all shipments outside the UK may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. As we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you.
- Fleur T Ltd has taken great care to ensure that colours and products are displayed as close to the true product as possible. However variations of screen colour may occur and we cannot 100% guarantee the colour on your monitor is a true reflection of our product on delivery.
- All of our lingerie should be hand-washed. We do not accept any responsibility to wear and tear and damage to the product caused by machine washing.
- Descriptions and prices are correct at the time they go live on the website. However prices are subject to change without notice.
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- We have taken every care to produce the highest quality product. If however you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will refund or exchange the garment within 14 days of receipt, provided that the product is still in perfect condition, unworn and with all tags attached.
- The returns form enclosed with your order must be completed in full and accompany the item(s) you wish to return. All goods must be returned in their original condition, unworn and with all tags attached in their original packaging.
- Goods must be returned to:
Fleur of England,
7 Zetland Road,
- Please take care with unpacking and repacking. Please also ensure that briefs are tried on over your own lingerie – we will not accept returns on lingerie that has been worn or washed.
- E-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit.
- We recommend that you send by registered post and retain proof of postage.
- Refunds and exchanges are made approximately one week after receipt of goods to allow for inspection. If your chosen garment is not in stock we will contact you to offer an alternative.
- Customers who have paid by credit card will have their account credited. While we process this immediately this can take up to a month to be reflected on your statement depending on the credit card provider.
- We will not make refunds to a third party.
- If you believe your goods are faulty in any way please contact us as soon as possible: email@example.com
THE INNER CIRCLE
- The customer needs to spend over £2,000 in a year period to enter the Inner Circle.
- Once in the Inner Circle you will automatically receive:
- 10% discount on all orders (not in conjunction with any other offer).
- Free standard shipping
- Upgraded express shipping once a year
- Special gift from us at least once a year
- Pre orders
- Sneak peaks
- Look book sent pre season start.
- Fleur T Ltd reserves the right to alter these at any point.